The Erica Boot is a truly modern style for women, fashioned after our bestselling Craftsman Boot. With a chisel square toe, flat heel and classic one-piece upper construction, it has all of the familiar trademarks of an iconic R.M.Williams boot.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Fashioned after our iconic Craftsman Boot, the Erica offers timeless style and versatile dressing potential for the modern woman. The silhouette is sleek and classic, with a narrow profile, chisel square toe and flat heel, which is complimented by a rubber sole for added comfort. Handcrafted in Australia, it's cut from a single piece of natural full-grain leather and finished with our signature elastic sides and branded tugs. Pair the Erica with jeans, tailored trousers or a dress for a timeless look.
- Yearling leather
- Fully lined upper
- 250mm x 480mm x390mm
- Tonal tugs
- Tonal elastics
- Natural edge finish
- Full welt with 3/4 stitch
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B542Y.02DDCG
Your leather boots should be considered an investment. Just like any other investment, you want your leather to look great and last a long time. Regular cleaning and conditioning with high quality products will increase your leathers lifespan and allow you to enjoy it for many years.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth.
- If worn frequently, every month apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple. Apply an area of 10c coin on each boot.
- To enhance shine and repair scuffs by applying boot polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.