Proudly crafted in Australia from premium Japanese denim, the Darley jean is a style that's built to go the distance. This wardrobe staple is cut in an easy, straight leg shape with a mis rise fit and five functional pockets.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
The Darley jean is a true wardrobe staple, cut in a flattering straight leg, mid rise fit for everyday dressing. Proudly crafted in Australia, this style is made from premium 12oz Japanese denim, offering a crisp, classic look that's synonymous with quality. Stay true to size for a vintage straight leg look, or size up for a slightly more relaxed look.
- Straight leg
- Mid Rise
- 5 pocket
- R.M.W. branded button, rivets and leather waist badge
- Feature stitch on back hip pocket, longhorn embroidery on coin pocket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: TJ765DXIW01
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.