Comfort Turnout boot
Inspired by R.M.Williams' heartland heritage, the Comfort Turnout boot is designed for strength and durability on long rides across the Australian outback. These durable boots are handcrafted in Adelaide from a single piece of supple yearling leather.
Crafted in Australia
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The Comfort Turnout is no ordinary boot. Masterfully created from one piece of premium leather, these boots were built to stay strong on the long rides across the Australian outback. Today, these boots are legendary from the outback to the city and now come in a range of new finishes and seasonal colour variations.
- Wide round toe
- Flat heel
- Yearling leather
- Rubber sole
- Comfort insole
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B530Y.41FGWP
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any excessive marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather and prevent it from drying out or cracking.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly to finished leathers with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately one hour.
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time (we recommend every 2-3 months).
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish regularly to maintain the colour of your boots and remove scuffs. This keeps the smart finish of your leather boots, particularly for dress boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Boot Polish to finished leathers with a clean cloth or brush and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Buff briskly with a shoe shine brush and finish with a buffing cloth to obtain a high shine.
- Note: for boots which are badly scuffed, optimum results will be achieved if the polish is left on the uppers overnight. This will ensure the pigment is absorbed into the leather.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.