Tabbita suede boot
The Tabbita is a versatile boot for work or play, crafted from premium suede. It pays homage to our outback roots with a taller shaft, almond toe and block Cuban heel.
Crafted in Australia
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The Tabbita boot is a modern take on the classic western style, with a flattering mid height shaft, almond toe and block Cuban heel. Stitched pannels give this boot an elegant look, whilst leather tugs offer stylish functionality. This boot is crafted by hand in our Adelaide workshop.
- Fully lined upper
- Leather outsole, leather insole
- Tonal tugs
- Natural edge finish
- Full welt with 3/4 stitch
- Mid calf height boot
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B727S.Y5KDNZ
Your leather boots should be considered an investment. Just like any other investment, you want your leather to look great and last a long time. Regular cleaning and conditioning with high quality products will increase your leathers lifespan and allow you to enjoy it for many years.
- Prior to first wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm and allow to fully dry. Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results. This will help repel water and protects against stains
- Suede can be cleaned by spraying R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work onto the surface in a circular motion. Leave to dry naturally and brush up nap when dry with our Suede Brass Bristle Brush
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.