Woodroffe puffer jacket
Add depth and intent to your cold-weather wardrobe with the iconic Woodroffe Puffer Jacker. Streamlined and constructed with lasting purpose.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Woodroffe Puffer jackets offers style and Comfort for those colder months ahead. Featuring a wide stand collar, longhorn embroidery and welt pockets with press studs, this jacket is a wardrobe must-haveconditioner.
- Regular fit
- Wide stand Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on LHS chest
- Zip opening with storm flap with logo press stud closure
- Front and back yokes
- Welt pockets with press studs
- Curved hem drawstring adjustment
- Signature red check lining
Product Code: JA802PY0201
- Material: 63% Recycled Polyester 37% Cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.