The Watervale Jacket is a lightweight layer for trans-seasonal dressing and layering through the cooler seasons. Wear it over you favourite T-shirts and sweatshirts, or under a hardy winter coat.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Crafted from a Japanese cotton shell with lightweight baffled filling, the Watervale Jacket is an easy-to-layer jacket that offers endless versatility through the changing seasons. It's finished with a point collar, handy pockets and a front closure with branded snaps.
- 75%Polyester 25%Nylon
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- R.M.W. woven patch on front hem
- Centre front branded snaps
- Adjustable Cuffs
- External patch pockets
- Vertical quilting
- Model is 6’2”, chest 100cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JA202PY4502
- Material: 75%Polyester 25%Nylon
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.