The Vale jean is our answer to the classic bootleg shape, cut in a flattering high rise fit. A timeless option for casual or more formal wear, this jean is also proudly crafted in Australia from premium 12oz Italian stretch denim.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
Elevate your denim wardrobe with the Vale jean, a bootleg, high rise style with endless styling potential. Proudly crafted in Australia using premium 12oz Italian stretch denim, this style also boasts five functional pockets and traditional, reinforced stitching that increase its endurance. Designed with ease of wear in mind, the bootleg shape of this jeans flares from the knee, allowing them to easily be tailored to suit different heights and builds.
- bootcut leg
- High Rise
- 5 pocket
- R.M.W. branded button, rivets and leather waist badge
- Feature stitch on back hip pocket, longhorn embroidery on coin pocket
- 98% cotton 2% elastane
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: TJ655DXIW02
- Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.