The Trickett zip neck sweatshirt is a comforting layer, crafted from brushed fleece. It's finished with a quarter zip opening and subtle longhorn embroidery on the chest.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Get cosy in the Trickett zip neck sweatshirt, a comforting layer crafted from brushed fleece. This modern staple is ideal for daily errands, relaxing at home or simply keeping warm during the colder months. Its finished with a covered quarter zip opening and subtle longhorn embroidery on the chest.
- Long Sleeve
- Longhorn embroidery LHS
- Covered quarter zip opening with RMW leather puller
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- 80% cotton 20% recycled polyester
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: KZ800FLC201
- Material: 80% Cotton 20% Recycled Polyester
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.