The Toukley turtleneck is a comforting base layer that pays tribute to our roots in the Australian outback. Adorned with a rodeo-inspoired print, this style can pair with jeans or pants for an effortless everyday look.
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
The perfect wardrobe staple
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
The Toukley turtleneck pays tribute to our rich history as the original bush outfitter, adorned in a rodeo-inspired print. This long sleeved, roll neck style is crafted from a soft, breathable cotton jersey, offering all-day comfort and breathable layering as the seasons change.
- Roll neck
- Long Sleeve
- Rodeo discharge print
- 94% cotton 6% spandex
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: KD610JEDV01
- Material: 94% Cotton 6% Spandex
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.