The Toora shirt is a lightweight linen style, designed for sun-drenched days and breathable layering. It's crafted in a loose fit, with two workwear-inspired pockets and classic cuffs.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Embrace easy warm weather style in the Toora shirt, a lightweight style crafted from breathable linen. It's cut in a loose fit perfect for wearing with jeans, tailored pants or shorts through the changing seasons. This style is finished with two workwear-inspired pockets, classic cuffs and a centre back pleat for added ease of movement.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on LHS chest pocket flap
- Branded R.M.W. buttons & front placket
- Narrow single button adjustable cuff
- buttoned double chest pockets
- Centre back pleat
- 100% linen
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: SH902LSDX01
- Material: 100% Linen
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.