Stuart top boot
Sturdy and timeless, the Stuart top boot has a 28cm shaft for durability and protection, with a gristle rubber sole for added traction on uneven terrain. This style is handcrafted from vesta leather in our Adelaide workshop.
From the 'Authentics' collection - part of our DNA since 1932
Crafted in Australia
High top design provides comfort and protection
This boot is part of our unique authentic collection, it's handcrafted with a 28 cm shaft height offering the ultimate combo of extra protection and durability. Proudly Australian made, the upper is cut from vesta leather, while the flat rubber heel is complemented by a plain gristle rubber sole for extra traction.
- vesta leather
- 28 cm shaft
- Rubber treaded sole
- Wide round toe
- Flat heel
- Made to order
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B160V.06RHTJ
Product Code: B160V.06RHTJ
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time.
- Note: do not use Stockman's Boot Polish on vesta or greasy kip or oily leathers, as it drastically changes the appearance of the boots
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.