Sorrento ute bag
The Sorrento Ute Bag combines functional design with heritage details. It's crafted from a water repellent utility canvas and finished with leather trims and signature R.M.Williams branding.
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Sorrento Ute Bag is designed to accompany you on life's great journeys, offering hardy resilience no matter the terrain or destination. It's crafted from water repellant utility canvas with oily kip leather trims and reinforced leather handles. This versatile overnighted bag is finished with a seasonal stencil print logo which takes inspiration from heritage markings on hay bales and grain sacks.
- Combination canvas and leather
- Unlined deconstructed
- L623mm x H347mm x D355mm
- Antique brass hardware
- Zip closure
- RM Williams script print on bag front
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CGL0ACLSB01
- Material: Combination canvas and leather
- Care: Gently wipe canvas with cloth
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.