Small saddle bag
The Small Saddle bag is a conveniently sized handbag, ideal for daily use. Handmade in Australia, the bag has been expertly crafted in our Adelaide workshop.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
The Small Saddle bag is a conveniently sized handbag, ideal for daily use. Handmade in Australia, the bag has been expertly crafted in our Adelaide workshop, featuring an internal and external pocket, adjustable over the shoulder strap, magnetic stud closure and R.M.Williams Script logo debossing.
- Solid hide leather
- L19cm x H14cm x W6cm
- Adjustable strap 113- 119cm
- Over shoulder strap
- Magnetic stud button closure
- Tonal stitching
- Brass hardware
- R.M.Williams script deboss
- Solid hide leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CGS2ECH0201
- Material: Solid cowhide leather
- Care: Apply a small amount of R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.