Singleton pocket organiser
Proudly made in Australia from hand polished calf leather, the Singleton Pocket Organiser is a bi-fold card wallet with signature R.M.Williams script logo embossing.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Singleton Pocket Organiser is a modern, slimline bi-fold card holder with plenty of space for storing and organising your daily essentials. It's proudly crafted in Australia from hand polished calf leather and finished with signature R.M.Williams script logo embossing on the front lower corner.
- Hand polished calf leather
- 5 card slots and 2 internal pockets
- Black polyester lining
- 112 x 75 mm
- RFID protected
- RM Williams Script emboss on front and on inside left
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CDS9OLE1101
- Material: Calf Leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams natural polish
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.