Singleton bi-fold wallet
The Singleton Bi-Fold Wallet is a slimline wallet that stills offers plenty of space to store and organise your daily essentials. It's cut from premium hand polished calf leather and proudly Australian-made.
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Singleton Bi-Fold Wallet combines functional design and handheld craftsmanship. It's a modern necessity that you'll rely on daily for storing and organising all of your essentials in a secure and practical way. The wallet includes nine card slots and a generous bill sleeve, covered by inbuilt RFID protection for added security. The outer shell is proudly crafted in Australia from premium hand polished calf leather.
- Calf leather
- 9 card slots, large bill sleeve
- Black polyester lining
- 105 x 80 mm
- RFID protected
- R.M.Williams branding outside, deboss R.M.Williams branding inside
- Hand polished calf leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CLS99LE1101
- Material: Calf leather
- Care: Lightly apply r.m.williams leather conditioner.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.