The Sefton Jean takes cues from heritage silhouettes, with a flattering barrel shape and loose fit on the leg. It's proudly crafted in Australia from French cotton twill and design to be worn daily.
Crafted in hard-wearing fabrics to meet your everyday needs
The perfect wardrobe staple
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
The Sefton Jean is a modern denim style with roots in outback dressing. Its cut in a flattering barrel leg shape, with a high rise and looser fit on the leg. Proudly crafted in Australia using premium French cotton twill, this modern essential is designed for easy, everday wear, pairing effortlessly with T-shirts, shirts and sweaters through the changing seasons.
- 100% Cotton
- Barrel leg
- High rise
- 5 Pocket
- R.M.W. branded button, rivets and leather waist badge
- Feature stitch on back hip pocket, R.M.W. woven patch on coin pocket
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: TT855WI3601
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.