The Rowe Jean is a must-have denim silhouette for every modern wardrobe. It's our authentic, Australian take on the classic high rise straight leg jean, with a slightly tapered leg that nods to classic outback style.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
The Rowe Jean is our authentic, Australian take on the classic straight leg denim jean. It's cut in a flattering high rise cut with a slightly tapered leg and a length designed to naturally meet the shaft of your favourite R.M.Williams boots. The Rowe is cut from premium Italian denim, a highly durable fabric for the cooler months of the year. Like all of our signature jeans, it's finished with branded metal hardware and buttons.
- 100% Cotton
- Straight cropped leg
- Mid Rise
- 5 pocket
- R.M.W. branded button, rivets and leather waist badge
- Feature stitch on back hip pocket, R.M.W. woven patch on coin pocket
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’7’, bust 83cm, hips 91cm, waist 63.5cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: TJ765WIJ201
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.