R.M.Williams x Wallabies Heritage beanie
Keep warm in the stands at the next Wallabies match in our limited edition Heritage Beanie, proudly crafted from Woolmark-certified extra fine Merino wool.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Wear your support for Australia's sporting greats with the R.M.Williams x Wallabies Heritage Beanie. This style has been designed in bright, contrasting colours that pay homage to Wallabies uniforms from the 1990s, with woven and embroidered logo detailing on both sides. It's proudly crafted from Woolmark-certified extra fine Merino wool for a cosy, breathable feel against the skin.
- 94% extra fine merino wool, 6% nylon
- Wallabies and R.M.Williams script logo
- Embroidered Wallabies and longhorn logo
- One size
Product Code: ABM9OWBGO01
- Material: 94% extra fine merino wool, 6% nylon
- Care: dry clean only
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.