R.M.Williams Longhorn x Wallabies cap
Wear your support for the Wallabies with this year round essential, proudly crafted from organic cotton.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Classic styles that go from casual to dressy
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
The R.M.Williams x Wallabies Longhorn Cap is an easy way to show your support for Australia's sporting greats. It's crafted from breathable organic cotton and finished with embroidery of both the classic R.M.Williams longhorn and the iconic Wallabies logo on the front, and of our original Percy Street address on the back.
- 100% organic cotton
- Curve peak
- Six panel design
- Embroidered eyelets
- Adjustable strap at rear
- Antique bronze toned clasp
- Classic longhorn and Wallabies logo
- Rear contrast Percy Street address
- Baseball cap
- One size
Product Code: ACX9OWIGO01
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Care: cold hand wash only
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.