A timeless fixture of the R.M.Williams range, the R.M.W. Women's Script Crew offers comfort and ease whilst paying tribute to our rich history of Australian design. It's cut from a brushed cotton fleece in a flattering, regular fit.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The R.M.W. Women's Script Crew is a functional yet classic style that can be worn daily, pairing well with jeans, trousers and denim skirts. It's cut from brushed cotton fleece in a flattering, regular fit with raglan sleeves, a ribbed collar and cuffs, and contrast script embroidery across the chest. Seen in various iterations since the 1960s, the R.M.Williams script logo is representative of our rich history of Australian design.
- 80% Cotton/20% Recycled Polyester
- Ribbed neck band
- Long Sleeve
- R.M.Williams script embroidery on front
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Raglan sleeve
- Model is 5’7’, bust 83cm, hips 91cm, waist 63.5cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: KC800FL4501
- Material: 80% Cotton/20% Recycled Polyester
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.