A tribute to R.M.'s history as a maker of Australian workwear, the Angus shirt is a traditional over-the-head cotton workshirt silhouette with a four-button half-placket and double buttoned flap chest pockets.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Angus Shirt takes inspiration from a traditional over-the-head workwear shirt, in a nod to our history as manufacturers of apparel for Australia's stockmen. This functional style has a 4-button opening through the centre with two handy button-flap pockets on the chest and adjustable cuffs. Pair it with jeans or chinos for a look to stand the test of time.
- Relaxed fit
- Four-button half-placket
- Double chest pockets with flaps
- Long sleeve
- branded buttons
- 100% Cotton
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: SB402WI3301
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.