The Risden Boot is a new style with classic influences, taking cues from heritage lace-up boot silhouettes. It's built from panels of pebbled bovine leather with a durable rubber sole and concealed arch support, for easy all-day wear.
Adjust fit more easily by tightening or loosening laces
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
The Risden is a new, seasonal style inspired by the functional appeal of classic lace-up boots and crafted by hand in our Adelaide workshop. It's constructed from panels of canvas and pebbled bovine leather, a durable combination that will hold up on adventures and withstand daily wear. The lace-up fastening allows for ease of access and enables the wearer to adjust the fit of the boot, according to their size and comfort levels, whilst the sturdy rubber sole and concealed arch support offer all-day reliability.
- Pebbled bovine/Canvas
- Rubber outsole, leather insole with arch support
- Tonal back tug
- Natural edge finish
- Spring toe
- Pebbled Bovine/Canvas
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B824T.36FGW5
Our R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner is specifically formulated to help you look after your R.M.Williams leather goods, ideal for removing dirt and grime from your boots and shoes.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth to remove mud, dirt, dust or salt.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Cleaner directly and evenly onto any marks in the leather.
- Rub cleaner evenly over surface with a damp cloth until clean.
- Remove any excess cleaner with a dry clean cloth.
R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner should be applied regularly to finished leather footwear to maintain and preserve the leather.
- Apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner evenly with a clean cloth or hands.
- Allow the conditioner to penetrate for approximately 15 minutes
- Note: be careful not to over condition; leather also needs to breathe. Therefore, if you clean your boots every week, do not use conditioner each time.
- Note: do not use Stockman's Boot Polish on vesta or greasy kip or oily leathers, as it drastically changes the appearance of the boots
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over CAD$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 12 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.