The Randwick Boot is a smarter style with a classic lace-up closure and tonal top stitching. Crafted in our Adelaide workshop from natural full grain leather, it's a versatile addition to any growing R.M.Williams boot collection.
Adjust fit more easily by tightening or loosening laces
Crafted in Australia
Crafted from premium leathers that wear well and look good too
For those looking to invest in a smarter boot, or wanting to add to their growing R.M.Williams collection, the Randwick Boot is a great choice. Handcrafted from natural full grain leather in our Adelaide workshop, it delivers on both our trademark quality and timeless sense of style, with a classic lace-up closure, tonal waxed laces and elegant top stitching. The Randwick also has concealed arch support, offering all-day comfort for the wearer without compromising on the overall look or shape.
- Moulton Leather
- Fully lined upper
- Rubber Outsole, Leather Insole
- Tonal Tug
- Tonal Lace
- Natural Edge Finish
- Full Flat Welt
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B828Q.Y5JGWG
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Only clean lightly with a damp cloth.
- Note: do not use any leather cleaner or conditioner. Leather conditioner will drastically alter the appearance of the burnished boots and will darken aniline leathers due to the unprotected finish of the leather.
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish regularly to protect and maintain the look of your boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish with a clean cloth and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Finish with a buffing brush to obtain a high shine.
- Note: when you polish your boots the first couple of times, a small amount of excess dye may come off â this will not affect the overall finish.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.