The Field Vest is a hardy outer layer with sustainable details. It's crafted from recycled nylon with a recycled fill and has a sporty, adventure-ready appeal.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Field Vest is a piece primed for adventure, thanks to its lightweight feel, sporty finish and functional design details. It's cut from recycled nylon with a recycled fill, hand warmer pockets and a classic ribbed bomber collar. Layer it under an overcoat or puffer for additional warmth.
- 75% Polyester 25% Nylon
- Point Collar
- 2 pocket
- R.M.W. woven patch on front hem
- Centre front concealed zip with off-set R.M.W. branded exposed snaps
- external patch pockets with flaps and internal patch pockets
- Vertical quilting
Product Code: JV234PY8201
- Material: 75% Polyester 25% Nylon
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.