The Maker Phone Pouch is an absolute essential for protecting your digital life.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Maker Phone Pouch is an absolute essential for protecting your digital life. Slim enough to still fit into your pocket, the vegetable tanned leather pouch is saddle stitched by hand and debossed with the R.M.Williams Signature logo.
- Holds an iPhone 13
- W8.5cm x H15.5cm x D1cm
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Rich patina gets better with wear
- Saddle stitched by hand
- Linen thread
- Debossed R.M.Williams Signature logo
- Made In Australia
Product Code: CPS9OCHSA01
Material: Vegetable tan leather
Our vegetable tanned leather ages gracefully over time, developing a beautiful natural patina which adds new features and richness to your piece. To keep this leather looking it best and to protect its appearance, it is important to treat it with care.
- Avoid letting your leather product get wet especially in the first month of use. After a month, the leather becomes more flexible and better at repelling water droplets.
- Keep the leather away from heat and never blow dry it, even if it gets wet.
- Use animal hair brushes for cleaning, not brushes made with synthetic bristles.
- Clean the product once a week if you use it often. Apply a small amount of Leather Conditioner directly onto the leather, working it into the grain with your fingers.
- You can occasionally use Stockman's Boot Polish in natural to keep them in top condition.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.