The Patterson Creek Vest is an essential layer for the cooler months, made from engineered Taslan nylon, which offers the look and feel of cotton with added water and wind resistant properties. Wear this vest over tees or sweaters for extra comfort and warmth.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Patterson Creek Vest is a versatile style for year-round dressing, offering lightweight comfort and warmth. It's crafted in a quilted, puffer style from Taslon Nylon, an engineered material offering the look and feel of cotton, whilst having water and winter resistant properties. Layer over T-shirts, shirts and sweaters for added protection against the diverse conditions of the Australian landscape.
- 100% polyester main. 100% recycled polyester lining
- Stand Collar
- 2 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on LHS chest
- Centre front zip with internal storm flap and RMW leather puller
- Zip internal and external pockets
- Adjustable drawstring hem
- Horizontal quilting
- Model is 6’2”, chest 100cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JV232PYGR02
- Material: 100% polyester main. 100% recycled polyester lining
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.