The Patterson Creek jacket is a modern take on the classic puffer jacket, crafted from water and wind resistant polyester twill. Designed for comfort and endurance, this style is complete with front zip pockets and signature Longhorn embroidery.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Patterson Creek jacket is a timeless investment piece for the cooler months, serving as a protective outer layer through varying weather conditions. It's cut in a classic quilted puffer jacket shape and constructed from polyester twill, with water and winter resistant properties. Layer over t-shirts or sweaters for the ultimate in comfort and warmth.
- Stand Collar
- 2 pocket
- R.M.Williams script leather patch on LHS chest
- Centre front zip with internal storm flap and RMW leather puller
- Internal zip pocket
- Adjustable drawstring hem
- Horizontal quilting
- Polyester (outer), 100% recycled polyester (lining)
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JV232PYC201
- Material: Polyester (outer), 100% Recycled Polyester (lining)
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.