The Olney Shirt is a versatile staple for smart casual dressing, with a flattering slim fit and full length sleeves. Tuck it into your favourite jeans or tailored pants for effortless style.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Olney Shirt is a staple piece that you'll reach for daily. With a flattering slim fit and full length sleeves, this style can be paired with jeans, tailored pants or skirts for a look that will take you from the office to dinner with friends. It's proudly crafted in Australia from breathable organic cotton and finished with angled barrel cuffs and subtle longhorn embroidery.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- Longhorn embroidery on chest
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Standard cuff
- Centre back seam
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’7’, bust 83cm, hips 91cm, waist 63.5cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: SH600CO4501
- Material: 100% Organic Cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.