The Narrina Dress is a truly effortless one-stop outfit, cut in a regular fit with a versatile midi length.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
Cut from premium Japanese cotton chambray, the Narrina Dress offers versatile style and a lightweight ease-of-wear for the warmer months of the year. It boasts an effortless midi length silhouette with a point collar, partial button placket and feminine gathered cuffs.
- 100% Cotton
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 Pocket
- Catseye button
- Gathered cuff with button closure
- Side seam pockets
- Shirt tail hem
- Front pintuck design detail
- Model is 5’7’, bust 83cm, hips 91cm, waist 63.5cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: DSN02CDK601
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.