Mini travel care kit
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Keep your collection of R.M.Williams boots well cared for with the Mini Travel Care Kit. The Kit comes in a full grain leather mini travel bag with R.M.Williams script logo debossing and includes Double Sided Polish Brush, Stockmans boot Polish and a polish cloth.
- Contents include Double Sided Polish Brush, Stockmans boot Polish and polish cloth
- Unlined leather mini travel bag with side handle
- Zip closure
- Tonal stitching
- R.M.Williams script deboss
- L 14cm x H 8.5cm x W 6cm
- Full grain leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: CCS0ECHVB02
Maintaining your boots means they will be with you for all of life's adventures. Find out how to keep them as good as old. Learn more
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.