The Melrose overshirt is a durable layer, cut from hard wearing stretch moleskin. It's designed with a loose fit for relaxed style, perfect for layering up or down as the seasons change.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Moleskin products have long been staples in any R.M.Willams wardrobe, offering hardy durability and serving as a timeless nod to our outback roots. The Melrose overshirt brings this fabric firmly into modern day dressing, with a loose fit, long sleeves and a zip placket, perfect for layering up or down as the seasons change.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on LHS pocket
- zip placket
- button cuffs
- Double chest pockets with mitred corners
- Centre back pleat
- 98% cotton 2% elastane
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: SH902MX0201
- Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.