The Malanda is an elegant, maxi length shirt dress for work, play and everything in between. It's cut from a lightweight cotton poplin, perfect for the warmer seasons.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
The Malanda Shirt Dress is a highly versatile style for the warmer months, crafted from a lightweight, paper-feel cotton poplin. It's cut in a flowing maxi length with side splits, handy pockets and a tie belt to cinch in at the waist for a flattering silhouette.
- 100% Cotton
- Point Collar
- Short Sleeve
- 3 Pocket
- Rolled cuff with adjustable tab
- Single patch chest pockets and side seam pockets
- Large side splits
- Self tie belt
- Model is 5’7’, bust 83cm, hips 91cm, waist 63.5cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: DSO13POA201
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.