The Kulkawarra jacket is a fresh take on the classic rider silhouette, with long sleeves, a point collar and an adjustable waistband. This style is crafted in Australia from premium Italian denim.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Proudly crafted in Australia from premium Italian denim, the Kulkawarra jacket is a fresh take on the classic rider jacket, a staple style in any R.M.Williams wardrobe. It's cut in a regular fit with long sleeves, an adjustable waistband and a point collar in contrasting corduroy. In a nod to heritage style, this jacket is finished with four functional pockets.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 4 pocket
- R.M.W. branded buttons and rivets
- button cuffs
- Spade chest pockets and angled self welt pockets with profile stitch
- Adjustable waistband tab
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JR204DEJ201
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.