The Huntingdale belt is a timeless style, designed to complete any look. Complete with a rectangular branded buckle, this style is crafted in Australia from premium moulton leather.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Huntingdale belt is a classic style with a sleek, rectangular buckle, and subtle R.M.Williams branding. The 1 1/4" strap is cut from premium moulton leather and finihsed with tonal stitching, resulting in an effortless look, ideal for formal wear or pairing with suits. This style is proudly crafted by hand in our Adelaide workshop.
- Rectangular buckle with R.M.Williams branding
- 1 1/4"
- Black lining
- Nickel hardware
- Longhorn deboss on the tip
- Tonal stitching
- Leather lined
- Moulton leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: BLD5MCH2A01
- Material: Moulton leather
- Care: Lightly apply R.M.Williams leather conditioner
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.