The Hopetoun skirt is a staple style in any wardrobe. Proudly made in Australia, this elegant denim skirt has a button-through closure detail and front welt pockets.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
Proudly made in Australia using premium Japanese denim, the Hopetoun skirt is a nod to classic style. This button-through skirt boasts an elegant flared silhouette, with stitched panel details and fron welt pockets. dressed up or down, this is a style you'll reach for daily.
- Mid Waist
- 2 pocket
- Branded R.M.W. button through front
- Front welt pockets
- Panel seams at front, back, and centre back seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: SKN65DEIW01
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.