The Highgate shirt is a style you'll reach for daily. With a straight fit, point collar and angled barrel cuffs, it can be styled up or down for work or play.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Make daily dressing easy with our Highgate shirt, a classic style that can be dressed up or down and pairs with a variety of jeans, pants and shirts. It's cut from breathable cotton poplin in a flattering straight fit, with a point collar, angled barrel cuffs and subtle R.M.W. embroidery on the sleeve. A centre back box pleat offers further ease of movement, ensuring comfort all day long.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- RMW embroidery on LHS sleeve above sleeve placket
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Angled barrel cuff
- Centre back box pleat along back yoke
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: SH700PO3701
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.