Digital Gift Cards are sent via email for immediate delivery or scheduled on a specific date and can be purchased online and redeemed on the Canada website.
How do I buy a Digital Gift Card? Available in Euros, USD, Pounds, AUD, NZD and DKK
1. Go to the Digital Gift Card page.
2. Choose the value of the Digital Gift Card from the available options or select a custom amount
3. If ordering more than 1 Digital Gift Card for the same recipient email, choose your selected quantity
4. Enter your recipient name
5. Enter the recipient email
6. Enter the sender name (this could be you, or on behalf of someone else)
7. Enter a message to be sent with your Digital Gift Card
8. Schedule Delivery Date to either send immediately or for a special date
9. Click the ‘Add To Bag’ button
10. Go to checkout & complete your order
11. Your Digital Gift Card will be sent via email on your selected date to your selected recipient
How much money is remaining on my Digital Gift Card?
Visit the Check Balance page to see the remaining amount on your Digital Gift Card.
When does my Gift Card expire?
The expiry date is displayed on the orignal Digital Gift Card email sent to your recipient
How do I redeem my Gift Card?
Online: Enter the ‘digital voucher code’ in the Payment section in the checkout. Your code can be found above the barcode, in the Digital Gift Card email sent to your recipient
Do I have to use the whole Gift Card amount in the same transaction?
No. If the full balance is not spent in one transaction, the remaining balance will remain on your Digital Gift Card. You can view the remaining amount on your Gift Card on the Check Balance page.
Where do I find the Gift Card number to use at checkout?
Digital Gift Cards: The digital voucher code can be found in the Digital Gift Card email sent to your recipient which features the barcode. Search your email for the subject line ‘Your R.M.Williams Digital Gift Card has arrived