Frankston bomber jacket
Crafted from premium shearling and finished with durable leather trims, the Frankston bomber jacket offers the ultimate in cool weather comfort and enduring style.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Experience supreme comfort with our Frankston bomber jacket, a comforting layer crafted from premium shearling. This timeless style looks just as good as it feels, with a shearling point collar, angled pockets, a functional zip fastening and contrast nappa leather trims.
- Shearling point collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Angled welt hip pockets with topstitching
- Lamb shearling and cow nappa leather
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JB202SRCC01
- Material: Lamb Shearling and Cow Nappa Leather
- Care: Dry clean only by leather specialist
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.