The Ernest Sweater is a comforting classic, knitted in a relaxed silhouette with full length sleeves and a 1/4 zip opening at the neck. It's finished with signature tonal longhorn embroidery on the chest.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Go casual and comfortable by pairing with your favourite t-shirt
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Ernest Sweater is a comforting smart/casual style, designed in a relaxed fit with full length sleeves and a 1/4 zip opening at the neck. It's woven from a soft cotton cashmere blend with textural ribbing at the cuffs and waist, finished with subtle, tonal embroidery on the chest in the form of the signature R.M.Williams longhorn.
- 95% Cotton 5% Cashmere
- Ribbed zip collar
- Long Sleeve
- Longhorn embroidery on LHS chest
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Zip through opening with RMW leather puller
- Fully fashioned knit
Product Code: KZ200CB8701
- Material: 95% Cotton 5% Cashmere
- Care: Cold gentle hand wash using approved wool detergent
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.