The Falls coat is imbued with a sense of timeless style, thanks to its classic silhouette and heritage details. Crafted from natural shearling, it offers unparalleled warmth and comfort through the cooler seasons.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Falls Coat offers timeless style and unparalleled Comfort through the coolers seasons, thanks to its natural shearling composition and hooded shape. It also has flared raglan sleeves, a buckle and strap closure and two functional patch pockets for storing essentials or keeping hands warm. Its loose, longline silhouette is designed for easy-wearing style with a curved hemline, step to back length and side seam splits.
- Long Sleeve, wide flared raglan sleeves
- 2 pocket
- Buckle and strap closure
- Curved hemline, side seam splits and step to back length
- 100% Shearling
- Model is 5’8”, bust 74cm, hips 91cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: JO902SR5201
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.