Craftsmanship that goes the extra mile, made in Australia from burnished solid hide. The Drover Belt is designed for everyday wear, no matter the occasion.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Crafted in Australia, the Drover Belt is made from burnished crust solid hide, featuring a double keeper buckle and longhorn logo deboss. Effortlessly style this belt with the Ramco Jean and your favorite pair of R.M.Williams boots.
- Burnished Crust Solid hide
- We recommend you go up 2 inches from your pant size
- 3 piece logo buckle
- Double keeper buckle
- 1 1/4"
- Hand burnished
- Longhorn debossing
- Matte Black hardware
- Made in Australia
- Material: Double Butt Leather
- Care: R.M.Williams natural polish, apply lightly
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over CAD$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 5 -7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.