The Coorong jacket is a functional layer, offering comfort and warmth in colder environments. It's crafted from a recycled polyester cotton blend with a washable leather yoke.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Face the elements head-on in our Coorong jacket, a comforting quilted coat, cut in a regular fit. This style is crafted from a recycled polyester cotton blend with a washable leather yoke, a stand collar and two handy pockets. It offer all day comfort and many ways to wear, thanks to the easy zip-up closure and the adjustable cuffs.
- Stand collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Longhorn deboss on centre back neck
- Centre front zip with internal storm flap and RMW embroidered puller
- Adjustable cuff
- Front and internal zip pockets
- Horizontal quilting with washable leather yoke
- 56% recycled polyester, 44% cotton, leather
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JA202PY0801
- Material: 56% Recycled Polyester, 44% Cotton, Leather
- Care: Cold delicate machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.