Comfort Lady Yearling boot
Handcrafted in Australia from a single piece of pull-up leather, the Comfort Lady Yearling Boot has an elegant, narrow profile with signature elastic sides, a comfortable rubber sole and a 4.5cm block heel for added height.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Comfort Lady Yearling is our iconic boot for women, serving as a feminine counterpart to our classic line of elastic-sided boots. It has a sleek, narrow profile with a rubber sole, height-enhancing 4.5cm block heel and a rounded toe shape, finished with a comfort insole, elastic side panels and branded double tugs. The Comfort Lady Yearling is crafted in the Adelaide workshop, where our team of highly-skilled artisans use over 80 handheld processes and techniques to bring each pair to life. Whether worn with an elegant dress or a T-shirt and jeans, this boot is sure to elevate your look.
- Pull-up leather
- Fully lined upper
- Rubber Outsole, Comfort Insole
- Tonal Tugs
- Tonal Elastics
- Natural Edge Finish
- 3/4 Flat Welt
- Made In Pull Up Leather With Smooth Polish Finish
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B522P.24BDNH
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Only clean lightly with a damp cloth.
- Note: Leather conditioner is ok for use, but it will darken the leather initially. Leather conditioner will drastically alter the appearance of burnished boots and will darken leathers due to the unprotected finish of the leather. We recommend to only use natural boot polish.
Use R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish regularly to protect and maintain the look of your boots.
- Apply R.M.Williams Stockman's Natural Boot Polish with a clean cloth and rub in well.
- Allow polish to rest on the surface and penetrate leather for a minute.
- Finish with a buffing brush to obtain a high shine.
- Note: when you polish your boots the first couple of times, a small amount of excess dye may come off â this will not affect the overall finish.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.