Comfort Craftsman boot
Handcrafted from a single piece of nubuck leather in our Adelaide workshop, the Comfort Craftsman is a versatile shoe for light work, daily dressing or more formal wear. This boot has a rubber welt sole, classic square chisel toe and a comfort innersole.
Crafted in Australia
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The Comfort Craftsman is a harder wearing take on the our classic 1960s boot, with the same signature chisel square toe, goodyear welt and tonal elastic sides. Updated for comfort and ease of daily wear, this boot has a comfort innersole and durable rubber sole, which holds up well again wet weather conditions and can be replaced easily, giving this style a longer life cycle. The Comfort Craftsman is crafted by hand in our Adelaide workshop, from a single-piece of nubuck leather. As with all of our leather boots, it's constructed by our skilled craftspeople, using over 80 time-honoured techniques and processes.
- Made in distressed Nubuck leather with aged finish
- Fully lined upper
- Rubber Outsole, Comfort Insole
- Tonal Tugs
- Tonal Elastics
- Natural Edge Finish
- 3/4 Flat Welt
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B543B.VBFGCH
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Gently wipe down with a damp cloth
- Note: these leathers are designed to age and gain character over time.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.