Comfort Craftsman Boot
Comfort Craftsman Boot
Beautifully constructed and uniquely made from one piece of leather, our Comfort Craftsman boots come in a range of colours. The Comfort Sole is perfect for everyday wear and can be styled up or down.
Handcrafted in Australia by 80 pairs of hands
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
With over 300,000 variations from our Made-To-Order service, we have selected fan favourites and features which make-up a unique offering in our Made on Demand collection. Our curated collection of most loved custom-made boots is available exclusively for order online and will be delivered to your door within 6 - 8 weeks.
Our most popular boot, the Comfort Craftsman is made from a single piece of leather using our unique blocking process for strength and durability. Featuring a classic chisel square toe, flat heel, comfort innersole and sewn welt rubber sole for comfortable everyday wear.
- Chisel square toe
- Flat heel
- Suede leather
- Comfort rubber sole
- 3/4 Goodyear welt
- Comfort innersole
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
For suede or Nubuck leathers, R.M.Williams Suede Cleaner should be used.
- Gently brush the suede with a suede brush.
- If you have any stubborn marks on your suede boots, focus your brushing and cleaner spray on this area.
- Spray Suede Cleaner onto a clean cloth or sponge and work cleaner in a circular motion to surface of boot.
- Dab the shoes with a clean towel to remove any excess moisture and leave to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Once dry, brush up nap with a suede brush to remove marks. It can be hard to get every mark out of suede, but any remaining will add to the character of your boots.
- Re-apply R.M.Williams Suede Protector using the same method above.
- Note: if you do get wet mud on suede boots, let it fully dry first. Then brush gently using a suede brush.
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over CAD$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In Stock' items are dispatched in 5 -7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are dispatched in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.