The Collins Shirt is a year-round essential, cut in a regular fit from cotton poplin. With a button down collar, adjustable cuffs and a functional breast pocket, it can be layered and dressed up or down for any occasion.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed for year-round smart/casual dressing, the Collins Shirt is a true wardrobe essential. This classic-fit shirt has adjustable cuffs and a button-down collar for versatile styling, with subtle signature longhorn embroidery on the chest pocket. Pair with jeans for everyday wear, or smarten up with a tailored chino. This style is proudly crafted in Australia from premium cotton poplin.
- 100% Cotton
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 1 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on pocket header
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Adjustable cuffs
- Chest pocket
- Side back tucks along back yoke
- Model is 6’1”, chest 96cm, waist 79cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: SH201PS6W02
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash.
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.