Classic Turnout boot
The Classic Turnout is inspired by the historic 'pony club boot, this unisex round-toed boot offers a variation to the classic Craftsman.
Crafted in Australia
Uniquely crafted from one piece of leather for comfort and strength
Goodyear welt construction for comfort, durability and sustainability
The Classic Turnout is inspired by the historic 'pony club boot, this unisex round-toed boot offers a variation to the classic Craftsman. Yearling leather uppers, sewn welt leather sole construction. Available with a medium, wide or extra-wide toe. Leather insole and lining with a flat heel. Made in Australia.
- Yearling leather
- Leather insole
- Leather lined
- Double branded tugs
- Elastic sided boots
- Round toe
- Flat heel
- Crafted from one piece of leather
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B530Y.41FGWW
Your leather boots should be considered an investment. Just like any other investment, you want your leather to look great and last a long time. Regular cleaning and conditioning with high quality products will increase your leathers lifespan and allow you to enjoy it for many years.
- Clean off dirt and grime with a damp cloth.
- If worn frequently, every month apply R.M.Williams Leather Conditioner to keep leather moist and supple. Apply an area of 10c coin on each boot.
- To enhance shine and repair scuffs by applying boot polish
- If worn in wet weather, make sure you let the leather dry naturally before next wear
EVERY BOOT NEEDS THE OCCASIONAL TUNE UP.
RM believed there was only one thing more comfortable than a new R.M.Williams boot. And that’s an old R.M.Williams boot, one that has become a trusted friend, that has shaped itself exactly to the eccentricities of you foot.
For this reason, we recommend paying close attention to the condition of your boots and taking them to a quality cobbler for repairs, as soon as an damage begins to show.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.