The Chelsea Trenchcoat takes an elegant classic to new heights, with a host of functional details including a detachable hood and a water resistant finish.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
The Chelsea Trenchcoat unites timeless style with adventure-ready functionality, thanks to its water resistant coated cotton finish and detachable hood. Also featuring a double breasted fastening, buckle belt and adjustable cuffs, it has all of the tailored details you'd expected from a classic trenchcoat. This is a style you'll be reaching for daily through the seasonal shift.
- 64%Cotton 36%Polyamide main. 100% Cotton lining
- Double breasted lapel collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- R.M.W. woven patch on front hem
- Horn buttons
- Adjustable cuff tab
- Hip pockets with angle flaps and internal pocket
- Centre back internal box pleat
- Self-tie belt, epaulettes, raglan sleeve and detachable hood
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: JO902CBQ801
- Material: 64%Cotton 36%Poliamide main. 100% Cotton lining
- Care: Cold delicate machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.