The Camden is a fresh take on the classic R.M.Williams rugby, with a modern mock collar and a sporting-inspired horizontal stripe.
The perfect wardrobe staple
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Casual weekend wear with your favourite chinos or jeans
The Camden Rugby is crafted for adventure, with an easy-wearing shape and breathable cotton jersey fabrication that allows you to layer up or down through the changing weather. A modern update on our classic rugby silhouette, this style has a contemporary ribbed mock collar, sporting-inspired stripes and subtle longhorn embroidery on the chest.
- 100% Cotton
- Mock rib neck collar
- Long Sleeve
- Longhorn embroidery on chest
- Ribbed cuffs
- Side splits and back tail hem
- Model is 6’1”, chest 98cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KR200JSOW01
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.