The Cadell shirt is a refined classic, cut from lightweight cotton chambray. It has a regular fit, with adjustable cuffs and subtle longhorn embroidery on the chest, in a nod to our outback roots.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Not sure what to wear? Wear this. The Cadell shirt is a classic, versatile style that can pair back effortlessly with jeans, chinos and shorts for any occasion or season. It's cut from a lightweight chambray in an easy wearing, regular fit, with long sleeves, adjustable cuffs and subtle longhorn embroidery on the chest.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- No pocket
- Longhorn embroidery
- Branded R.M.W. buttons
- Adjustable cuffs
- Side back tucks along back yoke
- 100% cotton
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: SH200CD0301
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.